DEEPIKA PADUKONE’S DESIRED SUPERPOWER IS SURE TO MAKE YOU LAUGH OUT LOUD!


{Alright|Ok|Fine}, let's admit it, every {occasionally|every now and then|from time to time}, we all have wished {that people|that individuals|we} had some superpowers. Likewise, Bollywood's {favorite|beloved|spouse} gal - Deepika Padukone too {wants to|would like to} have a certain superpower.
However, while {almost all of} us would wish for superpowers like {soaring|traveling|traveling by air}, x-ray visions, healing {ourself|yourself|themselves}, invisibility, teleportation and so forth, you'll fall down laughing if you {listen to|notice} what this Bollywood {great|gorgeous woman|stella} wants for a superpower.
Not many know, {however the|nevertheless the} Om Shanti Om {celebrity is|presenter is|occasional actress is} a cleanliness {fanatic|nut|creep}, so much so that her desired superpower would be to turn into {a vacuum|a carpet cleaner}! Yeah, you read it right, Deepika, who is one of the most talented actresses {of the|of your} country, wants to be {a vacuum|a carpet cleaner}.


“I would want to be a vacuum cleaner. If I could be a vacuum cleaner, I’ll just suck out all the dirt. Like it annoys me when I see like litter and you know generally dirt. It really bothers me. I try and keep my surroundings clean but sometimes I wish when I am driving somewhere and I wish there would be a big machine that would suck up everything in one go and everything is pretty and clean,” confessed the Padmavati actress during a Facebook live session.
And trust us she was not being funny at all.

Deepika has an OCD about cleaning, she said in one of her interviews, “I am cleanliness freak I have an OCD about cleaning. I start cleaning everything if see a messy place. I have even cleaned public toilets.” Woah! Ain’t she a perfect candidate to endorse the ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan?’
Meanwhile, the gorgeous gal has just finished shooting for her portion of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus Padmavati and is romancing her pause (Supposedly, with her rumoured beau – Ranveer Singh) in her favourite city – London.
Stay tuned for more updates on her holiday.  

Source: 

DEEPIKA PADUKONE’S DESIRED SUPERPOWER IS SURE TO MAKE YOU LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Share:

0 comments